'The Man's Memory Method' Short Spoiler




On the 9th (Thursday) MBC tree drama, ‘The Man's Memory Method (played by Kim Yun-joo, Yoon Ji-Hyun / Director Oh Hyun-jong, Lee Soo-Hyun) 'was depicted in the 16th episode of Jung Hoon (Kim Dong-Wook) being stalked by Hajin (Moon Ga-young). .

On this day, Jung Hoon realized that someone had infiltrated Hajin's room and ran straight to her house. When Jung Hoon said, "Are you okay?", Hajin said, "Yes. I was sorry to go first yesterday. ” "I'm not sorry for me, but it's time you're worried about Hajin, now," Jung Hoon said, "Nothing will happen. "I'm not going to do that."

In addition, Jung Hoon said, “Don't mind what you said that day. "It wasn't sincere," she apologized for what she said when she was having a hard time losing her mother. Hajin smiled, "I'll think it's alcohol." Jung Hoon said that the hotel is dangerous, so he made a house in the area (Lee Jin-hyuk) a temporary residence in Hajin.

Viewers said through various SNS and portal sites, “I was worried and ran right away. The response was such as “Sweet Sea”, “I love to talk to apologize right away”, “I'm the perfect anchor to an apple.”

On the other hand, 'The Man's Memory' is a drama about the overcoming syndrome's anchor Lee Jung-hoon and rising star Yeo Ha-jin's wound-over romance. It is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post